- To install PC Magnum, click here.
- Open the PC Magnum program and click on Options > Scan Options
- Place a check mark next to the items that you want removed from the computer.
- Click the red Save button and close the Scan Options screen.
- Click the Scan button. At the end of the scan, the results will be displayed.
- You can click on each of the items to see more details about what PC Magnum found and what it is going to remove.
- When you are ready, click on the Fix All eraser icon in the lower right corner of that window, then click the red Continue button, and PC Magnum will then clean those items from the computer.
- You can also view the User Guide from the icon at the bottom of the PC Magnum window to learn more about using the program.
PC Magnum – Getting Started
Updated on March 7, 2023
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support