Follow the instructions below to add an iOS device to your PC Matic account. PC Matic supports iOS version 13.0 or later.
- Begin by installing the PC Matic app from the Apple app store.
- When you open the PC Matic app for the first time, you’ll be guided through a brief onboarding process. You can view onboarding instructions again anytime through the app Settings screen or by reading this guide.
- In order to use the content blocker, you will have to manually enable it in your device’s settings. Navigate to Settings.
- Click Safari.
- Click Extensions and toggle the PC Matic content blocker on.
- Now return to the PC Matic app and log in to your PC Matic account to unlock full access. If you don’t see the login page, just press the menu button in the top left corner and select Login.
- You’re done! Now swipe left and enable the filters you wish to use. You can read a little more about each filter below.
Ads Filter – Helps block several forms of advertisements found while browsing the web.
Social Filter – Helps block social media content, widgets, buttons, etc.
Privacy Filter – Helps block web analytics tools and tracking scripts.
Security Filter – Includes URLs that have been identified as likely to contain malware.