- Click here to download the Windows Repair All-In-One setup file.
- Go to Step 3 and allow it to run Check Disk by clicking on Do It button.
- Once that is done then go to Step 4 and allow it to run System File Check by clicking on Do It button.
- Go to Step 5 and under “System Restore” click on Create button.
- Go to Start Repairs tab and click Start button. Leave all checkmarks as they are by default. Once completed, you will need to reboot. After rebooting, please open PC Matic and run another scan and clean.
Updated on March 7, 2023
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
Don’t worry we’re here to help!Contact Support